Baton Rouge City Court Parking/Traffic Payment Center
Parking and Traffic Ticket Payment Center
Welcome to Baton Rouge City Court Payment Center – the fast,
secure, convenient way to pay your ticket online. Please read the instructions
below carefully before making your payment to ensure your transaction is
Pay Your Fine Online:
The traffic citation payment system will allow you to pay online
if your ticket is a payable offense which does not require a court date to be
set or proof with payment. Examples of payable offenses are speeding, running a
red light, failure to signal, failure to yield, etc.
- Tickets Not Available for Online Payment
- Tickets with violations that require a court appearance
- Tickets where the court appearance date has passed
- Failure to Appear
- Failure to appear or to pay timely will result in the issuance of a warrant for your arrest, withdrawal of your
driving privileges, and the assessment of additional penalty fees.
Please Note: If you wish to apply for one of the two programs available to keep this ticket off your driving record, you should not use this on-line service to pay your ticket. Please click here for further information concerning eligibility criteria and procedures for applying for one of these programs.
If you are unable to complete your online transaction, please refer to frequently asked questions (FAQ),
or call the City Court Accounting Division at 225- 389-5289.
To pay your citation through the Online Traffic Citation Payment System
you will need the following:
- Parking or Traffic Citation Number
- Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express)
- Printer to print your confirmation (transaction ID) page for your records and/or e-mail address for additional confirmation (transaction ID)
If you want to pay your fine online, click here to access the Online Traffic
Citation Payment System.
Note: A 2.75% convenience fee is added to all credit card payments.
(with a $1 minimum fee).